CureChronicles.com - Terms of Service
Effective Date: October 28, 2017
This CureChronicles.com Agreement (the "Agreement") is between you (the "User", "Customer", or "you") and CureChronicles.com, LLC ("CureChronicles.com"). If you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Agreement not as an individual but on behalf of your company, then "Customer", "User", or "you" means your company, and you are binding your company to this Agreement. CureChronicles.com may modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time, subject to the terms in Section 16 (Changes to this Agreement) below.
By clicking on the "I agree" (or similar button) that is presented to you at the time of your registration, you indicate your assent to be bound by this Agreement.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the www.curechronicles.com website and mobile app (the "Site") and the services available on or at the Site (taken together with the Site, the "Service"). The Service is owned and operated by CureChronicles.com. The Service is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by CureChronicles.com. Unless otherwise stated, CureChronicles.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Site and material on the Site.
User represents and warrants to CureChronicles.com that: (i) (a) User is at least 18 years of age or older or (b) User represents an organization on whose behalf User is authorized and able to enter into a binding contract; (ii) all registration and rental information User submits is complete, accurate and truthful; and (iii) User will be solely responsible to and will maintain the completeness, accuracy and truthfulness of such information. User also certifies that User is legally permitted to use and access the Service and takes full responsibility for the selection, use of, and access to the Service.
You should always consult with your medical doctor before making any changes to your treatment program. It is highly recommended that you seek the advice of a qualified doctor before making any health, personal, or medical decisions, including any such decisions which may be recommended by Users of CureChronicles.com, and nothing in CureChronicles.com should be taken as advising otherwise.
1. SCOPE: The Service is
a database where users can share their cure stories, stories of people who were
diagnosed with diseases or conditions where their doctors told them that
"nothing could be done", but they took charge of their health and found a way
to put the disease or condition into remission.
a. SERVICES PROVIDED.
i. Users can post stories of how they healed themselves of their disease or condition.
ii. Viewers of the user stories can rate and comment on the story.
iii. Users who are healing practitioners (including doctors, alternative medical practitioners, as well as manufacturers of health related products and supplements) (in this capacity, Service Providers) can maintain profiles and link to stories they were involved in healing.
iv. Users and viewers comment on the profiles of Healing Practitioners.
v. Users and viewers can rate healing practitioners.
vi. Users and viewers can sign up to receive email updates of stories posted for diseases and conditions that they have selected.
vii. Users and viewers can receive email updates related to stories posted on the disease/condition they have selected, and may also periodically receive email endorsements for healing practitioners, services and products that CureChronicles.com feels may assist them in their healing journey. CureChronicles.com may receive an affiliate commission from purchases made through links provided in this email.
viii. Users and viewers that sign up to receive email updates of stories posted for diseases/conditions that they have selected will periodically receive emails from CureChronicles.com that are meant to be friendly, educational or motivational in purpose.
ix. Such other services as CureChronicles.com may provide to customers at a
b. NO GUARANTEE: CURECHRONICLES.COM CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR ENSURE
(I) THE TRUTH OF ANY STORY POSTED ON THE SITE, (II) THE SAFETY, OR LEGAL OR
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE OF ANY SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE, (III) THE ACCURACY
OF ANY DATA PROVIDED BY SERVICE PROVIDER, OR (III) THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY
CURECHRONICLES.COM USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER. Any and all communications, or
correspondence, verbal or written, or any warranties or representations, made
between Users are not made by (and do not legally bind) CureChronicles.com, but
rather are made specifically and solely by the Users. CureChronicles.com may -
but is not obligated to - pre-screen or prequalify any User. USER IS
RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE LEGALITY OF THE USER'S OWN OFFERS AND
USER UNDERSTANDS THAT ALL INFORMATION PUBLICLY POSTED OR PRIVATELY TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON FROM WHICH SUCH CONTENT ORIGINATED AND MAY NOT BE ACCURATE OR UP-TO-DATE. CURECHRONICLES.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, FRAUD OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT IN ANY CONTENT. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ALL CONTENT ACCESSED BY USER USING THE SERVICE IS AT USER'S OWN RISK AND USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS TO ANY PARTY RESULTING THEREFROM.
2. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY: As a condition to using some aspects of the Service, User may be required to register with CureChronicles.com and select a password and user name ("CureChronicles.com User ID"). User shall provide CureChronicles.com with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of User's account. User may not (i) select or use as a CureChronicles.com User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (ii) use as a CureChronicles.com User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than User without appropriate authorization. CureChronicles.com reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a CureChronicles.com User ID in its discretion. User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User's password. If User allows third party sites or services to provide information to CureChronicles.com, User is consenting to have such information from those accounts transmitted to User's CureChronicles.com account. User agrees that User shall only use accounts owned by User, and not by any other person or entity. You must also update your information so that CureChronicles.com may send notices, statements and other information to you by email or through your account. You are responsible for all acts or omissions taken through your accounts.
a. Access to certain areas of this Site is restricted. CureChronicles.com reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this Site, or indeed this entire website, at CureChronicles.com's discretion. When this Agreement has been accepted and agreed to by the User, the password that the User creates will soon be activated to enable you to access the Site. If User is provided with a user ID and password to enable access to restricted areas of this Site or other content or services, User must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. CureChronicles.com may disable your user ID and password in CureChronicles.com's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
b. In the event your password is lost or stolen it is your responsibility to notify CureChronicles.com at email@example.com
3. DISPUTES BETWEEN USERS: User is solely responsible for User's interaction with other users
(including any payment obligations) or Service Providers, if the User elects to
adopt or purchase one of the additional services. CureChronicles.com is not the
agent of either User or any other Users or service providers, and
CureChronicles.com will not act as an agent to User or in connection with
resolving any disputes between such participants related to or arising out of
any transaction conducted via the Site or the Service. IF USER HAS A DISPUTE
WITH ONE OR MORE OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE, OR WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDER, USER
SHALL AND HEREBY DOES RELEASE AND SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS
CURECHRONICLES.COM (AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, JOINT
VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND INVESTORS AND THEIR RELATED ENTITIES) FROM CLAIMS,
DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN
AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. UNDER
NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CURECHRONICLES.COM BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY THIRD
PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY
CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE
OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTED VIA THE SITE.
4. CHANGES TO THE SERVICE: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the software and
services provided in connection with the Service are solely for User's own
business use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. For clarity,
User agrees not to re-rent or otherwise sell the Services, or permit any person
other than the User to use the User's account to access the Services.
CureChronicles.com or its service providers may change, suspend or discontinue
the Service or the additional optional services, including the availability of
any feature, database or content, at any time. CureChronicles.com or its
service providers may also impose limits on certain features and services or
restrict User's access to parts or all of the Service or additional optional
services without notice or liability.
5. SERVICE CONTENT: The Service (including the additional optional services) and its contents
are not intended for use by consumers and are intended solely for the business
use of the Service by users and may only be used in accordance with the terms
of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Service
(including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, video,
images, illustrations (also known as the "Content," and which
includes User Submissions (as defined below)) may be protected by copyright.
User shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and
restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service, and shall
not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit,
distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for
any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other
proprietary rights not owned by User: (i) without the express prior written
consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third
a. In the course of using the Service, User and other users may provide information which may be used by CureChronicles.com in connection with the Service and for its business purposes, and which may be visible to certain other users. User understands that by posting information or "user content" (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) on the Service to be visible and used by other users (collectively, "User Submissions"), CureChronicles.com hereby is and shall be granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licenseable and transferable right to fully exploit such User Submissions (including all related intellectual property rights) in connection with providing the Service.
b. Unauthorized use of any Content contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the Content infringes on any of the User's intellectual property rights, please contact CureChronicles.com immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Except as expressly provided herein, CureChronicles.com and the third parties reserve all rights with respect to the Content, and may pursue all legally available options under both civil and criminal laws (and may cooperate with law enforcement agencies) in the event of any violations, including but not limited to the right to terminate accounts of any user who has infringed a third party's copyright three times.
c. User may not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the Site.
Trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on this Site are the
property of CureChronicles.com or their respective owners. Nothing on this Site
should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any
license or right to use any trademark without our written permission. The name
of CureChronicles.com or the CureChronicles.com logo may not be used in any
way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of
materials on this Site, without prior written permission.
7. RESTRICTIONS: User warrants, represents and agrees that User will not contribute any Content or otherwise use the Service in a manner that (i) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party; (ii) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable; (iv) impersonates any person or entity, including without limitation any employee or representative of CureChronicles.com; (v) contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program or (vi) violates or constitutes a breach of any agreement or obligation User may have with or to a third party. CureChronicles.com reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if CureChronicles.com is concerned that User may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all. User, not CureChronicles.com, remains solely responsible for all Content that User uploads, posts, emails, transmits, or otherwise disseminates using, or in connection with, the Service, and User warrants that User possesses all rights necessary to provide such content to CureChronicles.com and to grant CureChronicles.com the rights to use such information in connection with the Service and as otherwise provided herein.
a. User is responsible for all of User's activity in connection with the Service. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of User's right to access or use the Service. User may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of the Service. Use of the Service to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal or unlawful material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited.
b. User understands and agrees that CureChronicles.com shall have the sole right to decide whether User is in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in this Section or the terms of this Agreement, and shall have sole discretion regarding the course of action to take in connection therewith. CureChronicles.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this Site, or stored on CureChronicles.com's servers, or hosted or published upon this Site. Notwithstanding CureChronicles.com's rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, CureChronicles.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this Site. Nor does CureChronicles.com make any representations as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site.
8. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: CureChronicles.com has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to User. User acknowledges that CureChronicles.com has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what Content User accesses via the Service; what effects the Content may have on User; how User may interpret or use the Content; or what actions User may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content; or any interactions amongst Users. USER RELEASES CURECHRONICLES.COM FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR USER HAVING ACQUIRED OR NOT ACQUIRED CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE. CURECHRONICLES.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED IN, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND CURECHRONICLES.COM WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE OR LEGALITY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. CURECHRONICLES.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OF DESCRIPTIONS ANYWHERE ON THE SERVICE, OR REGARDING SUGGESTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS OR ADVICE OF SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OFFERED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICE. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, WEBSITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USER. IN PARTICULAR, CURECHRONICLES.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO ANYTHING POSTED ON THE SITE.
User warrants that it has undertaken its own investigation of all matters relating to the Services provided, including an investigation as to the services or products provided by another User, and therefore has not received or relied upon any statements or representations by CureChronicles.com concerning such matters.
9. INDEMNITY: To the
greatest extent permitted by law, User will indemnify, defend and hold harmless
CureChronicles.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors,
employees, investors, successors and assigns (the "indemnitees") from
all claims, demands, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, settlements, judgments,
awards, causes of actions, fines, or penalties (including without limitation,
expert and attorneys' fees) directly or indirectly arising out of User's access
to the Service, use of the Service, User's violation of this Agreement, or the
infringement by User or any third party using User's account of any
intellectual property or other right of any person or entity; the obligations
under this paragraph shall apply notwithstanding active or passive negligence
on the part of the indemnitee and regardless of whether User is at fault or has
breached its obligations hereunder. This provision shall survive completion of
any Services and shall continue in effect notwithstanding the termination or
breach of any agreements between or among CureChronicles.com and any Users. The
obligations of this paragraph shall apply notwithstanding the existence of any
insurance or rights, benefits or defenses under workers' compensation laws, and
shall survive the completion of any transactions or the termination of any agreements.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: WAIVER OF DAMAGES: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CURECHRONICLES.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY: (a) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF $500 CDN; (b) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, LIQUIDATED, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (c) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; (d) FOR ANY BUSINESS LOSSES, LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME, PROFITS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS OR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF INFORMATION OR DATA, OR (e) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND CURECHRONICLES.COM'S REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO USE ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
As a limited liability entity, CureChronicles.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against CureChronicles.com's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Site or services.
11. INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTIES: The Service may contain links to third party websites or services
("Third Party Services") that are not owned or controlled by
CureChronicles.com. When User accesses Third Party Services, User does so at
User's own risk. User hereby represents and warrants that User has read and agrees
to be bound by all applicable policies of any Third Party Services relating to
User's use of the Service and that User will act in accordance with those
policies, in addition to User's obligations under this Agreement.
CureChronicles.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the
content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in
any Third Party Services. In addition, CureChronicles.com will not and cannot
monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any Third Party Services. By
using the Service, User expressly relieves and holds harmless
CureChronicles.com from any and all liability arising from User's use of any
Third Party Services.
12. TERMINATION: This
Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while User uses the Service.
User may terminate User's use of the Service at any time. CureChronicles.com
may terminate or suspend User's access to the Service or User's membership at
any time, for any reason, and without warning, which may result in the
forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with User's
membership. CureChronicles.com may also terminate or suspend any and all
Service and access to the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability,
if User breaches any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon
termination of User's account, User's right to use the Service, access the
Site, and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement
which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination,
including limitations of liability.
13. MISCELLANEOUS: These
terms and conditions, together with the policies detailed herein, constitute
the entire agreement between you and CureChronicles.com in relation to your use
of CureChronicles.com's Site and services, and supersede all previous
agreements in respect of your use of the Site and services. The failure of
either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not
be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. CureChronicles.com shall
not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such
failure results from any cause beyond CureChronicles.com's reasonable control.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid,
that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary
so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and
enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable
by User except with CureChronicles.com's prior written consent.
CureChronicles.com may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its
rights and obligations without consent. Both parties agree that this Agreement
is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the
parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements,
communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this
Agreement. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a
result of this Agreement and User does not have any authority of any kind to
bind CureChronicles.com in any respect whatsoever.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTION: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario, without reference to choice of law principles.
15. ARBITRATION: Any dispute, difference or question relating to or arising
among any of the parties concerning the construction, meaning, effect or
implementation of this Agreement or the rights or obligations of any party
hereof will be submitted to, and settled pursuant to the Arbitration Act (Ontario) (the "Arbitration Act") provided that: (i) any hearing in the course of
the arbitration shall be held in Toronto, Ontario in the English language; (ii)
the number of arbitrators shall be one; (iii) failing agreement on the
selection of the arbitrator, the arbitrator shall be appointed pursuant to the
Arbitration Act; (iv) the law applicable to the arbitration shall be as set
forth in Section 14 above; (v) the arbitrator may determine all questions of
law and jurisdiction (including questions as to whether a dispute is
arbitrable) and all matters of procedure relating to the arbitration. The
arbitrator shall have the right to award costs (including legal fees and the
costs of the arbitration) and interest. Any award or determination of the
arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Parties and no appeal will lie therefrom.
Judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court
having jurisdiction. All awards for the payment of money shall include
prejudgment and post judgment interest in accordance with sections 127 to 130
of the Courts of Justice Act (Ontario)
with necessary modifications. All matters in relation to the arbitration shall
be kept confidential to the full extent permitted by law, and no individual
shall be appointed as an arbitrator unless he or she agrees in writing to be bound
by this dispute resolution provision.
16. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT: CureChronicles.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify
or replace any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, including any
referenced policies and other documents, at any time. It is User's
responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Any changes
will be effective only after the effective date of the change and will not
affect any dispute arising prior to the effective date of the change. User's
continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this
Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
17. NOT AUTHORIZED TO DO BUSINESS IN EVERY JURISDICTION: CureChronicles.com is not authorized to do business in
every jurisdiction. Information published on this Site may contain references
or cross-references to goods or services that are not available in the User's
state, province or country.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW: User, in its use of the Service and its obligations hereunder shall fully
comply with the provisions of all applicable laws, codes, ordinances, rules,
regulations, standards, orders and decrees of any government or
quasi-government entity having jurisdiction as modified during the existence of
the Agreement (collectively, "Legal Requirements"). User agrees to
indemnify and hold harmless CureChronicles.com and its respective officers,
directors, employees, and agents against any and all loss, cost, damage, fine,
expense, or liability by reason, in whole or in part, of User's failure to
comply with all applicable Legal Requirements. This provision shall survive
completion or termination of this Agreement.
19. AGREEMENT DRAWN UP IN ENGLISH: The parties confirm that it is their wish that this Agreement, as well as all other documents relating hereto, including all notices, have been and shall be drawn up in the English language only. Les parties aux pré sentes confirment leur volonté que cette convention, de même que tous les documents, y compris tout avis, qui s'y rattachent, soient ré digé s en langue anglaise.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE - Copyright © 2017 CureChronicles.com [CureChronicles.com Inc.]
The copyright of this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned or licensed by CureChronicles.com. CureChronicles.com does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without CureChronicles.com's prior written permission. If CureChronicles.com discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, CureChronicles.com may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of CureChronicles.com's copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com.